Do you bounce from one diet or fitness routine to the next in your search to find the magic routine for you? Feeling lost when it comes to finding a health routine that suits your personality & lifestyle? Hope Pedraza is a holistic nutritionist, functional diagnostic nutrition practitioner, pilates instructor, host of the Hopeful and Wholesome Podcast and founder of the inBalance pilates based fitness franchise. She’s a busy lady on a mission to help ladies find what works for them when it comes to nutrition, fitness and overall health. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Hope Pedraza on how to use the concept of human design to find what health & fitness routine is best for you.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What is human design?
- Why it’s key to take personality into account when creating a sustainable health plan
- What are the types of human design?
- How do you use human design to create a health & fitness plan?
Resources From the Show:
- Find your Human Design with Jenna Zoe’s “My Human Design” Site
- InBalance Studios – Hope’s fitness studios – online & in person
- Hope’s nutrition coaching programs
- Hope’s Podcast – Hopeful & Wholesome
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below