Have you tried CBD and you didn’t notice results or it made you sick? It’s likely due to the fact that it was a toxic product that added to your body’s toxic load. When you’re sick you want the product that is going to get to where you need it the most. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Inesa Ponomariovaite, a holistic health expert and the CEO of Nesa’s Hemp on the difference between CBD and CBDa, plus why CBDa is worth a try for anyone who has cancer, chronic pain, epilepsy, depression and lowered resilience to infections.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why purity of any herbal product matters
- The difference between CBD & CBDa
- Why using fresh plants for extraction yields more benefit
- The reason why regular CBD may not have worked for you or made you worse.
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below