Wouldn’t it be nice if stress management was taught early on in school? Would you be better prepared for life’s stressors? Sadly, the majority of chronic illness can be traced back to poor stress management. Do you struggle to de-stress, relax or calm your nervous system? If so this episode is for you! In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause breaks down how stress affects the brain, gut, heart, metabolism and more. This episode is a 2 part series on stress – check out episode 203 for more on stress!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How stress triggers the fight or flight response
- Why not being able to switch into rest, digest & chill mode trashes your gut, heart, brain, metabolism & more
- How to calm stress by surrounding yourself with things that comfort you
- How to adjust your daily routines and habits to fight stress
Resources from the Show:
- Manage Stress Naturally – Doc J’s Free Course Click HERE
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Let’s do a health & fitness audit to give you the next steps to take charge of your health – schedule a 1:1 call for FREE – click HERE