Struggling to recover after an illness, not getting answers & feeling frustrated? You’re not alone. You have the power to get better inside of you & it starts with speaking up for yourself & getting the care you deserve. Marcia Moran had a stroke in 2014 at the age of 53, she’s now thriving and sharing her story in her new book “Stroke Forward: How to Become Your Own Healthcare Advocate”. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast Dr. Jannine Krause and Marcia Moran discuss what it takes to take charge of your health & become your own healthcare advocate.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Marcia micro-current neurofeedback (MCN) helped to restore Marcia’s health
- Why being fit & not having any risk factors for strokes does not prevent you from having a stroke
- Why it’s crucial to keep asking questions about your health
- How rest, exercise & nutrition are key for the care giver as well as the person struggling with illness.
- What to do right now to become your own health advocate
Resources from the Show:
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook: Stroke forward
- Twitter: stroke_forward
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
Send us feedback via Email
Leave a comment below