How you view and treat yourself dictates how well you thrive in life – from chronic illness and pain to surviving trauma. From a young age your brain becomes hard wired in it’s thoughts from what you think about yourself, how you feel about others and life in general. You are programmed to create a life that is based on survival. You might find yourself repeating the same mistakes over and over again due to your hard wiring. If you are sick of your own BS it’s time to take a stand and learn the tools you need to make sustainable change. Petia Kolibova is a women’s transformation coach who helps women who have been pushed down and been playing it small due to toxic relationships or unhealed childhood trauma to create a life that is true to them and their soul purpose. Her mission is to help women who are on the path to healing from past wounds move through their limiting beliefs and internal blocks so they can finally do what they want to do, what feels good to them, serve other women in a powerful way online. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Petia Kolibova on how to become Unapologetically Abundant to learn what it takes to set the foundation for you to start taking charge of you health, life, relationships and career!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How saying thank you vs sorry empowers you
- Why you need to do one thing every day for yourself
- How aligning with your core values brings you abundance
- How finding inner peace
Resources from the Show:
- Petia Kolibova’s Podcast – Unapologetically Abundant – Podcast
- Work with Petia – how to build a fulfilling life
- Petia’s IG
- Petia’s Unapologetically Worthy Mini Course
- Want the Core Values Worksheet? – email Petia at: email@example.com
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
I offer FREE 1:1 health, fitness & nutrition assessments to help you determine the steps you need to take charge of your health.
Click HERE to schedule a 1:1 consult today.