Do you have coffee each morning, an afternoon sugar fix and nightly alcoholic drink? Do you need energy drinks or sugary snacks to keep you going during the day? Did you know that combined consumption of alcohol, caffeine, chocolate, sugar, grains and legumes causes nutrient deficiencies? In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause breaks down how alcohol, coffee, chocolate, energy drinks and sugar are blocking absorption of key nutrients.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How excessive caffeine depletes nutrients
• Why your chocolate and wine habit isn’t relaxing you
• Why you shouldn’t take your supplements with tea, coffee or energy drinks
• How to take supplements for maximum effect
Resources from the Show:
• High Caffeine Coffee Chart
• See if you are drinking more than 300 mg a day – Caffeine Chart
• Caffeine in Tea
• Whole Foods Vitamins – Vitamin Code
• Whole Food Vitamin Brand – MegaFoods
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more tips to stay healthy for life? Click Below Now!
Thank you for sharing this post.