Levels of nitric oxide production reduce by 50% and continue decreasing after 40 years of age. Severity of viruses, cardiovascular and pulmonary conditions increase with age. Nitric oxide pairs with vitamin C to enhance immunity and it also has the potential to help pathways in the body to boost your mood, calm your nervous system and help you sleep in addition to promote circulation throughout your body. Oxidative stress in chronically ill is high and nitric oxide scavenges these free radicals to prevent them from being so damaging. In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Beth Shirley on nitric oxide’s role in maintaining a strong immune system.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why those who have low nitric oxide are prone to illness
- How nitrate supplementation with C enhances your immunity
- How to increase melatonin and serotonin with nitric oxide
- How nitric oxide helps us to lower triglyceride levels
Resources from the Show:
- Ep 142 Nitric Oxide with Beth Shirley
- Doris Loh’s – Vitamin C research – on Decoding Superhuman
- The more depleted your health the more vitamin C you need – ex: smokers, living in a polluted city
- Dr. Nathan Bryan’s Nitric Oxide Research
- Berkeley Life Professional Nitric Oxide
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my MASTERCLASS and learn how you can WORK WITH ME!