Are you struggling with elevated blood pressure, fatigue, chronic illness, leaky gut, sexual dysfunction, memory or concentration deficits? Chances are you’re lacking sufficient nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a gas produced in the body to enhance blood circulation. As you age you levels of nitric oxide production are reduced leaving your body struggling to get key nutrients to repair damage and remove toxins. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Beth Shirley from Berkeley Life about health enhancement and anti-aging effects from nitric oxide boosting.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why mouthwash depletes nitric oxide
• Why eating beets and arugula helps sustain nitric oxide levels
• How nitric oxide helps your supplements work better
• How nitric oxide boosting fights chronic illnesses
Resources from the Show:
• Berkeley Life – Nitric Oxide Supplement
• Interested in trying out Berkeley Life’s Professional Nitric Oxide? Order by calling 844-538-9600. Use the code ‘JK0819’ when ordering.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!