Are you struggling with a chronic neurological condition? Have you been diagnosed with Parkinson’s? Dr. Greg Eckel is a Naturopathic doctor and acupuncturist from Portland, Oregon who has dedicated his life to treating neurodegenerative disorders. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Greg Eckel about the brain, the nervous system and the functional medicine approach to regenerate and restore them.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why heavy metal toxicity in your body is linked to Parkinson’s
- The connection between loss of smell and Parkinson’s
- The connection between constipation and Parkinson’s
- What to do about 80,000 chemicals you are exposed to daily
- Why viruses, hormones, vitamin A and D should be tested to assess neurological conditions
Resources from the Show:
- Nature Cures Clinic – early memory loss E-Book
- Greg Shake It Off: an Integrative Approach to Parkinson’s Solutions – to be released soon – sign up for Dr. Eckel’s Updates
- Labs mentioned in this podcast:
- Dutch Test
- GI Mapping Test
- Urine heavy metal testing
- EBV – Epstein Barr Virus, HSV – Herpes Simplex Virus, CMV – Cytomegalovirus – serum
- Therapies Mentioned in this podcast:
- Heavy metal chelation with oral DMSA
- Heavy metal chelation with IV EDTA
- Glutathione – IV and Liposomal
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!
Want to fix your gut lining now? Check out my 4 Steps to Plug a Leaky Gut Resource!
Ready to take your health to the next level? You can schedule a virtual visit with Dr. Krause! Click HERE for more info.