Are you struggling with having enough energy to get through the day? Did you know that your mitochondria, the factories in your cells that make energy, require a molecule ubiquinol aka CoEnzyme Q10 to increase energy output however, it’s not easily absorbed into the mitochondria. Doctors in New Zealand discovered a way to attach a carbon chain to the CoQ 10 molecule to allow easier access of the molecule into the mitochondria. That new molecule, mitoquinol, is known as MitoQ commercially, and it’s the highly absorbable form of ubiquinol aka CoQ10.
Join Dr. Jannine Krause as she interviews Dr. Chris Meletis on the health benefits of using mitoquinol aka MitoQ.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why MitoQ is the most absorbed form of CoQ10 for energy boosting
- How MitoQ boosts your immunity
- Why levels of CoQ10 decline after age 30
- How your mitochondria keep you in a youthful state
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below