Are you struggling with food allergies or sensitivities? Have you lost the joy of eating, sick of eating the “safe” foods over and over again? Julie Nguyen had food allergies so bad that she spent most of her 20’s in and out of doctor’s offices. With multiple prescriptions, weight going up and no answers she used her detail oriented Wall Street analyst background to figure out her food sensitivities. Not wanting others to struggle like she did she took the guessing out of meal prep and design by co-founding Methodology, a premium food delivery service designed for busy professionals who want to focus on wellness and health. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause discusses her interview with Julie Nguyen (since Dr. Krause had recording issues) in addition to her personal struggle with food sensitivities and why Methodology is a game changer for those with food sensitivities or allergies.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Methodology helps those with food allergies get healthy
- Why Methodology saves you time and money
- How taking the guessing out of your food prep reduces stress
- Why avoiding foods that you are sensitivity to helps you lose weight, improves your skin, and can eliminate your asthma
Resources From This Episode:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Whenever you’re ready to take your health to the next level contact me for a virtual visit!