How well and how often you move is key for longevity. Having a method to improve your body’s ability to restore nervous system balance and repair itself is central to ensuring you age well. M.E.L.T., an acronym for Myofascial Energetic Length Technique, is a simple treatment you can perform on yourself that is designed to help you stay healthy, youthful, and active for a lifetime. MELT Performance is a program designed to reduce accumulated stress and tension caused by daily living. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Sue Hitzman manual therapist, exercise physiologist, and connective tissue specialist on her new book MELT Performance.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How 10 minutes 3 times a week of MELT can improve your quality of life
• How MELT can eliminate chronic pain and reduce stress
• Why MELT is effective for preventing and treating injuries
• How MELT reconnects your brain to body communication
• How MELT helps you sleep better and reduces the appearance of cellulite
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!