Want proof that you can maintain a healthy life balance and still enjoy good food, travel and save room for indulgences along the way? In this episode Doc J interviews journalist turned blogger Kate Kordsmeier from Root and Revel to learn how Kate uses her journalism background to dive deep into the natural health world to share what’s legit, DIY projects, travel tips, and recipes all while telling how she turned her own health around by practicing what she preaches.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How Kate’s food critic background influenced her to create amazing recipes that just happen to be healthy
• Why Kate believes eating your greens every day keeps the doctor away
• How Kate regained her health & hormone balance
• Why Root & Revel’s library of resources is now Doc J’s go to for providing info for her patients
Resources From This Episode:
• Root and Revel – Kate Kordsmeier
If you enjoyed this interview Dr. Jannine Krause has more available. Click HERE to find more podcasts!
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling to find your balance in life? Your ability to find balance in life is related to how well you age. Want to learn how to maintain a low stress life as you get older? Click Below Now!