Do you have unexplained numbness or tingling of the skin? Annoying cramps or spasms in your muscles? Anxiety, heart palpitations or abnormal heart rhythms? Are you feeling more fatigued, weak, depressed or irritable lately? This is the second episode in a series of five episodes where Doc J discusses nutrient, vitamin and mineral deficiencies she commonly sees in her patients. In this episode Doc J discusses how most of her patients are deficient in magnesium, the symptoms they experience and how to correct magnesium deficiencies.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why 75% of adults don’t get enough magnesium
• Why the early signs of magnesium deficiency are often overlooked
• How supplementing with magnesium can correct anxiety, fatigue, weakness, muscle spasms and more
• How different types of magnesium supplements can target different magnesium deficiencies
Resources From This Episode:
• Carolyn Dean, MD, ND “The Magnesium Miracle”
• Transdermal Magnesium Therapy – Dr. Mark Sircus
• What Type of Magnesium is Best for Me?
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to know about other vitamins, nutrients and minerals you might be lacking that are speeding up your aging process? Click Below Now!