Can light therapy relieve your seasonal affective disorder, depression, chronic pain, skin issues and boost metabolism? Light therapy is effective for acne, psoriasis, eczema, chronic muscle pain, nerve pain, accelerating wound healing and neuropathy. Struggling with sore muscles after a long day, or slow recovery after workouts is a sign that you are not getting blood flow effectively through your muscles, organs and tissues. Learn how light therapy can stimulate your metabolism while enhancing your body’s ability to heal wounds and injuries. In this episode, Doc J Krause breaks how light therapy works, which light therapy is best for certain conditions and the products she finds most helpful.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why your heating pad isn’t keeping your pain away
• How light therapy enhances your metabolism
• Why red light therapy is best for skin conditions
• How light therapy lifts your mood
• Why infared light therapy boosts metabolism
Resources From This Episode:
– JNH Lifestyles Infared Saunas
– Light Therapy The Basics and FAQs
– Joovv Light Units
– Beurer Infared Heat Lamp
– Philips Wake-Up Light
– Verilux Happy Light Touch
– This is one of the TDP Lamps I have
Enjoying Dr. Krause’s information? Click HERE to see more of Dr. Krause’s resources.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Need more light in your life? The older we get the less we “play” outside. We are like plants we need air, water and light otherwise we age fast. Curious about other habits that accelerate your aging? Click Below Now!