Do you suffer with chronic sinus infections, headaches, body aches, digestive issues or fatigue and no one can figure out what’s ailing you? Have you tried a probiotic and you didn’t notice any change in your gut health? Or did a probiotic make your condition worse? With so many probiotics on the market it’s hard to know which ones are best for you, if they will work and how they even work. Research has shown that the most beneficial probiotics are spore-based probiotics as they are closest to the natural form of probiotics we would get from the soil. Spore based probiotics are considered the regulators of the rest of the gut flora meaning they have the ability to help weed out non-beneficial bacteria and yeast. Combine the regulating effect of spore based probiotics with a gut lining restoration plan and you have a comprehensive program to get rid of leaky gut once and for all. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Kiran Krishnan from Microbiome Labs about spore probiotics and the Total Gut Restoration Program that Microbiome Labs offers.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why spore based probiotics can kill other gut bugs
• How to utilize prebiotics effectively
• Why you need to neutralize microbial toxins while healing your gut
• Why the key to gut restoration lies in the mucus layer of the gut
Resources from the Show:
• Microbiome Labs – webinars and tons of resources!
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
How well you keep your gut lining in check predicts how well you age. Want to learn how to be as healthy as you can be as you get older? Click Below Now!