Are you tired all the time, struggling to get through the day, hair is falling out, nails are brittle but you keep hearing your thyroid labs are fine? Current standards for thyroid care are outdated and do not accurately assess the true physiology of the thyroid. Doctors Kelly Halderman and Eric Balcavage are on a mission to change the way we address thyroid conditions in the US with their new book coming out this summer, “The Thyroid Debacle”. In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Kelly Halderman and Dr. Eric Balcavage on cellular hypothyroidism and their model to help you finally treat your hypothyroidism effectively.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why more thyroid medication is not the answer to hypothyroidism
- How your thyroid medication could be setting you up for cancer
- Why addressing the cellular danger response is critical to managing your hypothyroidism
- How your emotional stress is directly related to your hypothyroidism
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE Masterclass:
The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Fix Their Hormone Issues, So They Drop Pounds, Get Slim, and Win Back Their Energy (Even if they’ve been struggling with their weight and feeling exhausted for YEARS)