Struggling to form lasting healthy habits? Wondering why you can’t align what you want to do with what you actually do? Frustrated and losing motivation because healthy goal setting isn’t working for you? The Fresh Tri App is a healthy practice setting game that invites users to test drive a variety of healthy habits, removing the guesswork and feelings of failure so you can practice repeating habits and find your way to success. There is no failure, win or lose in this game – only practice and repetition. While most healthy goal setting methods fail to deliver on their promise, Fresh Tri won’t leave you feeling like you did something wrong. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews the mastermind behind the app Fresh Tri, Dr. Kyra Bobinet, and it’s simple, positive approach based on the brain science of habit formation.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How an app empowers healthy practice development
• Why reviewing the how, why and what daily are key to practicing healthy habits
• Why the best healthy habit triggers are internal nudges
• Why a healthy practice habit mindset is better than a goal achievement plan
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
If you keep practicing healthy habits you’ll set yourself up for being healthier as you age. Want to learn how to be as healthy as you can be as you get older? Click Below Now!