Gut issues like constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, IBS, Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis are related to the presence or lack of certain gut bacteria. The overproduction of gas in the intestinal tract is related to an imbalance of gut bugs, poor digestion, leaky gut, eating too fast and lack of digestive enzymes. The foods you prefer and the way you break them down has a lot to do with your gut bug population. Your chances of becoming obese, developing diabetes and having kidney stones are connected to the types of bugs in your gut. In this episode Doc J breaks down why testing your gut bacteria can help you to manage your current gut issues while you prevent others from developing.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How gut bug imbalances cause obesity & diabetes
• Why having certain gut bugs causes IBS
• How your diet promotes specific gut bug growth
• Why you want to know the connection between your gut conditions and microbiome
Enjoying Dr. Jannine Krause’s information? Click HERE for more of her resources.
Resources From This Episode:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling with embarrassing digestive issues? Your digestion worsens as you age. Want to learn how to keep your digestive system healthy as you get older? Click Below Now!