[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.11.1″]
Feeing run down or finding yourself getting colds more often lately? Migraines or severe PMS? Fatigued and depressed with general body aches? When was the last time that you were out in the sunshine for more than a few minutes? In this fourth episode in a series of five Doc J discusses the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency and the connection with lowered immune system function, PMS, Migraines, fatigue, body pain and weight gain in her patients.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why your lifestyle might be causing a vitamin D deficiency
• Why your immune system is trashed and you feel down on dark rainy days
• How to evaluate your vitamin D levels
• How to safely supplement with vitamin D
• What to do to raise vitamin d levels naturally
Resources From This Episode:
• Vitamin D Testing – Lab Corp
• Home Vitamin D Testing – ZRT Labs
• 23 and Me – genetic mutations preventing D absorption?
• Designs for Health Vitamin D Supreme
• Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Time outdoors in nature is critical for your health and is just one of the things you need to add to your daily routine to restore your youth! Want to know more ways to restore your youth? Click Below Now!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”8 steps to slow down aging button – text module” saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”6468″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” module_alignment=”center”]