Struggling with puffy eyes, swelling of the hands, weight gain, chronic sinus issues or stomach pain? Chances are you are experiencing inflammation caused by food sensitivities. Perhaps you’ve tried to eliminate certain foods but haven’t seen results. Stop guessing what foods you are sensitive to and consider testing to pin point your sensitivities. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Chris Meletis on why food sensitivity testing is valuable to reduce total body inflammation.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why rapid aging is connected to food sensitivities
• Why testing helps you distinguish earned vs true sensitivities
• What is tested when looking at food sensitivities
• What IgE, IgG, IgG4 and IgA testing results mean
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!