Almost every cell in your body has a “factory”, aka mitochondria, that produce energy. By age 40 your level of NAD production starts to decline. Are you tired all the time? Are your workouts becoming harder to recover from plus you find endurance is fading, cardio workouts drain you and your muscles always are fatigued? The latter are all signs of depleted NAD levels. In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Chris Meletis on how the supplementing with nicotinamide riboside to produce NAD can help you turn back the clock on aging.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How infections decrease NAD production
- Why NAD is needed to boost energy
- How each organ uses NAD to sustain their functions
- How to pair NAD with other supplements, like MitoQ & CoQ10 to boost energy
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE Masterclass!
The 5 Shifts my clients use to take control of stress, calm anxiety, reach their fitness goals and have incredible all day energy (Even if they’ve tried EVERYTHING.)