Diagnosed with osteopenia or osteoporosis? Family history of bone issues or looking to prevent bone fractures with age? Confused as to what supplements or minerals are best for your bone health? Dr. John Neustadt is an expert on MK4, a type of vitamin K2, he’s the founder and president of Nutritional Biochemistry, Inc (NBI, nbihealth.com) and has spent two decades as a clinician, researcher, writer and entrepreneur creating solutions that improve people’s health. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Neustadt on everything you need to know about bone health and how to fracture proof your bones.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
– Which medications destroy your bone
– Why hip fractures lead to quick decline & death in 36% of cases
– The 3 main supplements that maintain bone strength & reduce fractures
– Why MK4, a type of vitamin K2, is a nutrient that can stop and reverse bone loss due to medications.
– Why your bone density test (the DEXA) doesn’t really measure bone density accurately.
– Why Dr. Neustadt’s company NBI guarantees stabilization or improvement of bone density.
Resources From the Show:
– Dr. John Neustadt’s MK4 – Osteo-K
– NBI30 for 30% off all products at NBIhealth.com
– Dr. John Neustadt’s Book – Fracture-Proof Your Bones: A Comprehensive Approach to Osteoporosis
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
Send us feedback via Email
Leave a comment below