Are you struggling with getting your stress levels in check? Acupuncture has the ability to tap into your nervous system’s calming effects. By placing a needle into the body acupuncturists are able to stimulate blood and electrolyte movement while signaling molecule movement to reduce inflammation and promote healing within the body. In today’s episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews fellow acupuncturist Beth Theodore as to how acupuncture works to calm your nervous system and help you manage stress.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What’s happening in your body when you get acupuncture
- Why acupuncture induces relaxation of the nervous system
- How acupuncture helps you manage stress
- How acupuncture can be easily combined with other stress management techniques to relax deeply
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Learn how to manage stress better or fix your gut with my courses – Click HERE to learn more
Work with me – Click HERE to find out how.