Struggling with sinus problems, chronic congestion, chronic throat clearing or migraines? Your gut health and ability to digest foods properly has a lot to do with the health of your sinus tissue. When you wake up congested daily, and are a slave to the nasal spray or allergy medications you are just putting a band aid on an issue that is rooted in your gut. In this episode Doc J breaks down why your leaky gut causes your sinus inflammation.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How what you eat affects your sinuses
• Why you need to fix your digestion to fix your sinuses
• How repeated antibiotic rounds make things worse
• Why you can’t blame your sinus problems on allergies
Resources From This Episode:
• US Biotek – Food Sensitivity Testing
Finding this information helpful? Click HERE for more digestive health resources.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Struggling with sinus congestion? Sinus and nasal issues become more common as you age. Curious about other age related conditions that can be prevented? Click Below Now!