Struggling with chronic low back pain? Can’t stand, walk, run or workout for long periods of time because of your back? Did you know that most back pain is coming from your pelvis? Most of the time our back locks up due to weaknesses or imbalances in pelvis muscles. Our sedentary lifestyles and desk jockey jobs, (even if you have a standing desk), cause us to have tight hip flexor muscles while our gluteal muscles become weaker leaving us with back pain and stiffness. In this episode Doc J talks about how to not let your desk jockey job cause you to miss out on life’s adventures.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why back pain is easier to treat than we think
• How to tone your butt muscles to prevent back pain
• How tight hips cause back pain
• How to correct the imbalances in your pelvis to relieve back pain
Resources From This Episode:
• Hip Circles Video – Dr. Brianne Grogan, DPT
• Pelvic Floor Release Video – Dr. Brianne Grogan, DPT
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Correcting your pelvic muscle imbalances gets rid of low back pain and restores your agility. Want to know more ways to restore your youth? Click Below Now!