You can easily counter the effects of stress on your skin with vitamin C. Age spots, hyperpigmentation, liver spots, canker sores, and those stuck on looking scab-like spots known as actinic keratoses call all be reduced or elimated with vitamin C. You wear your stress on your face with fine lines and wrinkles showing up in the expressions you make the most. Stress depletes vitamin c and vitamin c is key for collagen production as well as cellular detox. Plus it’s a key nutrient in the formation of glutathione, an antioxidant that your body makes to detox and fight invaders. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause talks all about her experience with vitamin C and how using it internally & externally can rejuvenate your skin and reduce spots, canker sores and even actinic keratoses fast.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- What form of vitamin C to use topically
- How elevated cortisol depletes vitamin C
- How to test for vitamin C deficiency
- Why it’s key to boost vitamin C internally & topically to reverse the signs of aging on your skin
- Dr. Krause’s experience with vitamin C and her current experiment
Resources from the Show:
- Dr. Krause’s Instagram – @drjanninekrause to watch her personal skin journey
- Dr. Krause’s Website – to jump on her email list so you can learn insider tips & tricks to slow down aging
- Dr. Krause’s Manage Stress Naturally Course – lower cortisol and slow down the signs of aging on your skin!
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below