Fear of rejection or abandonment? Feeling like you can’t be your true self in a relationship? Not being able to express your true self can be the cause for chronic illness, self sabotaging behaviors, divorces, repetitive patterns with relationships or dissatisfaction within a relationship. Katrina Starr is an international bestselling author, podcaster, nomadic traveler since 2018, single mother of 2 and the alchemist for extraordinary men. Katrina is a trauma-informed specialist supporting recovery from addictions, sexual traumas, divorce and relationship betrayals. On this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Katrina Starr on the power of healing your relationship with yourself and others with an emphasis on situations specific to men.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- How relationships can form based on similar traumatic experiences
- Why people pleasing behavior doesn’t give you what you need in life
- The importance of being your authentic self & not changing to make a relationship work
- Why rewiring your brain can be done easily & without revisiting old painful trauma
- How rewiring of your brain allows you to bring your true self to the surface
Resources From The Show:
- Katrina’s Website – https://katrinastarr.com/
- Katrina’s Community, Retreats & Coaching
- Language Of Lions is a 4 month group program or 6 month private 1:1 coaching and somatic DNA/rewiring. Included in this is the LIVE in-person retreat 45 miles outside of Los Angeles, July 8th to the 12th, 2022.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below