[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.12″]
How your ankles move and look says a lot about your overall health. If they swell that means you have circulation issues, same thing goes for sock lines and that’s a sign of poor health. If you have sprained your ankle or your ankle rolls frequently you’re more likely to have knee, hip and low back pain. In this episode Doc J discusses the importance of maintaining your ankle mobility to keep you pain free and sexy for life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why having sexy ankles adds years to your life
• How ankle mobility predicts longevity
• Why you can’t stop pain in your legs and back without addressing your ankles
• How to improve ankle mobility and add years to your life
Enjoying what you’re reading? Click HERE to learn more.
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want more info on slowing down the aging process? Click below to learn more!
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”8 steps to slow down aging button – text module” saved_tabs=”all” global_module=”6468″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” module_alignment=”center”]