Struggling with chronic fatigue, pain or illness and struggling to find answers and solutions? Ian R Hart was at the peak of his physical fitness and career as a fitness professional when he began to have chronic fatigue and gut issues, which, caused him to end up in the hospital gravely ill vowing to find a solution and answers to his condition that he would share with the world. After many trials and tribulations with treatments Ian found a plan that worked and is now sharing his step-by-step system for getting the body back on track to healing. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Ian Hart on what it takes to battle back to optimal health from a severe illness.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why the most physically fit are more susceptible to illness
- How your beliefs influence your level of self care
- Why changing your thoughts changes your health
- How important it is to surround yourself with an environment the promotes healing
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my masterclass: The 5 Shifts my clients use to take control of stress, calm anxiety, reach their fitness goals and have incredible all day energy (Even if they’ve tried EVERYTHING.)
Want to finally take charge of your health?
Check out my – Take Charge of Your Health Program – that helps you end anxiety, restore your energy and put your stress in check while finally setting habits that stick so you can commit to your fitness and nutrition goals!