The key to longevity and optimal health is to be able to do certain moves well and often. Do you know how well you move? Can you perform the movements necessary to maintain your independence and truly enjoy a long life? Can you reach overhead, hinge, squat, lunge, lateral lunge, rotate, step up and down, push and pull without restrictions or limitations? Can you add weight to these movements and perform them? In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause breaks down the 9 movements that are key for optimal mobility and movement for life.
**Note: There are video links below to demonstrate the 9 moves!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• The 9 moves everyone should be able to do
• Why most people can’t do these 9 movements properly
• Why it’s key to have someone assess your ability to move
• Why mastering these 9 movements is key for longevity
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health to age well? Click Below Now!