Struggling to get motivated to make healthy changes in your life? You don’t need motivation, you need a system and accountability. Getting healthy involves dealing with a lot of behaviors tied to emotions and getting a handle on those emotions is what yields success. You have to learn to predict your self sabotage habits and put systems in place to counter them. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Kathleen Trotter on the psychology behind creating a health and fitness routine that is sustainable for anyone at any point in their health journey.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why health is a skill that needs to be cultivated
- Why you need to workout when you are not motivated
- How planned indulgences are crucial to success
- How systems and accountability help you stick with a health and fitness routine
Resources from the Show:
- Kathleen Trotter’s Website
- Kathleen’s Latest Book: Your Fittest Future Self – covers workouts, nutrition and mindset for those that have a foundation of fitness
- Kathleen’s First Book: Finding Your Fit – best for those who have never worked out or have dabbled a bit in fitness
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE Masterclass!