Hemp oil has been used for thousands of years as a medicine to help with pain and inflammation in the body. It’s fatty acid breakdown is similar to that of flaxseed thus it’s omega three component makes it ideal for use as an anti-inflammatory. What hemp oil contains in addition to essential fatty acids is CBD (cannabidiol), a plant chemical that binds to receptors in our endocannabinoid system, a component of our nervous system, to relieve pain, reduce anxiety and inflammation. CBD, is one type of cannabinoid as there are approximately 113 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. The secret to getting the maximum benefit from hemp is in the delivery of it to the body, aka the absorption, and it’s best achieved through liposomal delivery techniques. In this episode Doc J interviews Lane Kennedy Levy, the Upgraded Woman, about how hemp oil changed her life and why she is committed to educating the world on the benefits of hemp oil.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why liposomal hemp oil provides the best results
• How long it takes for hemp oil to work
• How to dose hemp oil for maximal effect
• Why hemp oil is not going to get you high
Resources From This Episode:
• Lane Kennedy Levy – Upgraded Woman
• Prime My Body Hemp Oil
• Bonus for podcast listeners
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Wondering if hemp oil is a good fit for you? How well age is related to how well you manage stress, pain and inflammation. Want to learn how to stay on top of health as you get older? Click Below Now!