Do you spend hours working out a week but your body looks like you’re a couch potato? Tried P90X, Insanity, Crossfit, running Marathons, invested money in personal trainers and you still didn’t get any change in your physique? Maybe you’ve been eating clean and putting in the hours at the gym for years and still have nothing to show for it? Have you calculated how many calories your body really needs to fuel you during the day? Have you truly tracked what you are eating and how much you are lifting during workouts? It’s time to hack fitness. Join Doc J Krause as she interviews Jay Kim, a desk jocky turned fitness hacker, as he breaks down the basics of metabolism that we often skip over in lieu of the latest diet trend and the data you need to have down if you want to stop dreaming about your fit body and finally get it!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How to get the body you want in 12 weeks
• How 3 hours a week in the gym is all you need to get your best body ever
• Why you need to pay attention to what you are eating
• How one calculation can make a huge difference in achieving you fitness goals vs spending years
dreaming about the body you want
Resources From This Episode:
• Jay Kim – website, blog & book
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Having an amazing body is just part of slowing down the aging process! Click below for more ways to age well!