Struggling to improve your gut health and metabolism? Research has shown peptides to be a novel treatment to address your gut health and metabolism. From ulcers, acid reflux, wound healing and leaky gut the peptide BPC 157 has show to yield a speedy recovery. At the same time research on the peptide MOTS-c has shown to boost metabolism, improve insulin sensitivity, enhance exercise recovery and counter menopausal weight gain. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause discusses how she is using both of these peptides to restore her gut health and boost her metabolism.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
– Why BPC 157 is key for optimal gut health
– Why combining BPC 157 with nitric oxide boosts healing
– How MOTS-c lowers glucose
– How MOTS-c improves exercise recovery
Resources from the Show:
• Brain-gut Axis and Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Theoretical and Practical Implications
• Stress in Gastrointestinal Tract and Stable Gastric Pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Finally, do we have a Solution?
• Toxicity by NSAIDs – Counteraction by stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157. Beneficial effects portrayed by BPC 157 may well be a foundation for establishing BPC 157 as a NSAIDs antidote since no other single agent has portrayed a similar array of effects.
• Therapy for unhealed gastrocutaneous fistulas in rats as a model for analogous healing of persistent skin wounds and persistent gastric ulcers: stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157, atropine, ranitidine, and omeprazole.
• Salutary effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in two different stress urinary incontinence models in female rats.
• The mitochondrial‐derived peptide MOTS‐c is a regulator of plasma metabolites and enhances insulin sensitivity
• Mitochondrial-Derived Peptides Are Down Regulated in Diabetes Subjects.
• MOTS-C Article – The role of mitochondria-derived peptides in cardiovascular disease: Recent updates
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!