Getting fit and staying fit can be a struggle. Seems like everyone has a get fit quick program or challenge these days. But what fitness program is right for you? Fitness expert Kathleen Trotter believes to have lasting success with fitness you have to find your fit plus a plan that is fun and works for you. Kathleen Trotter is an author, personal trainer, pilates instructor, nutrition and life coach who found her fit and is sharing her tips with the world. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Kathleen Trotter on finding your fit and “gamifying your workouts” while training your brain so that fitness is fun for life.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why having an attitude of opting into a challenge promotes consistency with fitness
- Why having an accountability buddy is key for success
- How fitness is a personal evolution that takes time
- Why weight loss should only be a part of your complete fitness plan
Resources from the Show:
- Kathleen Trotter’s Website
- Kathleen Trotter’s Books:
- Your Fittest Future Self – covers workouts, nutrition and mindset for those that have a foundation of fitness
- Finding Your Fit – best for those who have never worked out or have dabbled a bit in fitness
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE Masterclass!
The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Fix Their Hormone Issues, So They Drop Pounds, Get Slim, and Win Back Their Energy (Even if they’ve been struggling with their weight and feeling exhausted for YEARS)