Have you ever thought about your cancer risk? How much do you know about cancer and treatment? If you were to get it right now how would you choose to fight cancer? Dr. Tom Incledon has found that patients who strength train have bodies that are better able to fight cancer. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Tom Incledon on how he battled back from an illness and injury to be stronger than ever and how he now applies what he’s learned to his practice to help patients gain their strength mentally and physically.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How strength training is beneficial for cancer patients
• How your cancer outcomes are related to your physical strength
• Why being strong going into and during cancer care is key
• The 2 things you need to ask your doctor to get the best cancer care
Resources from the Show:
• Causenta Wellness
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about how to optimize your health? Click Below Now!