Finding that you’ve sacrificed your health for your career or your family? Feeling your confidence has taken a hit when you take your shirt off and look in the mirror? Are men really that different than women when it comes to fitness, healthy living and weight loss? Brian Gryn is a personal trainer, golfer, author and host of the Eat Lean and Get Clean podcast. He specializes in helping middle aged men transform their health and their lives. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Brian Gryn on his fat burning blueprint as well as tips for lifelong health and vitality.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- How fasting time frames are individual
- The importance of connecting to your why when it comes to health & fitness
- Why mindset and removing obstacles to being healthy is so important
- The importance of resetting the circadian rhythm for your health
- Labs to test to evaluate your metabolism fully
Resources From the Show: