Do you have anxiety, chronic fatigue, dry eyes, dry mouth, constipation, dizziness, or a racing heart rate? All of these are signs of the effect of stress on the body. Chronic stress affects the vagus nerve and it’s main neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, causing a variety of symptoms that are hard for doctors to pinpoint the source. After struggling with her health, Dr. Diana Driscoll found a solution for treating the autonomic nervous system and is now sharing it with the world. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Optometrist Dr. Diana Driscoll on how she rebounded from 10 years of illness to treat others struggling with invisible illnesses.
What You’ll Learn in Today’s Episode:
- Why dry eyes and mouth are a sign of low acetylcholine
- Why adrenal adaptogenic herbs do not help parasympathetic nerve conditions
- Why anti-histamines are helpful in chronic fatigue
- How increasing glutathione reduces anxiety
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Whenever you’re ready to take your health to the next level contact me for a virtual visit!