Chronically feeling inflamed? Moods all over the place? Allergies plague you each Spring, Summer or Fall? Struggling to get your cholesterol in check? Super forgetful? Not getting in enough good fats? Confused about what good fats are? In this last episode in a series of five Doc J discusses the prevalence of omega 3 deficiency and the connection with chronic pain, cardiovascular disease, mood disorders and allergies in her patients.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• Why your lifestyle might be causing an omega 3 deficiency
• Why you can’t get your allergies under control
• How to evaluate your omega 3 levels
• How to increase your brain function and longevity with omega 3’s
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Good fats in your diet slow down the aging process while helping you to look good and feel good! Want to know more ways to restore your youth? Click Below Now!