Are you stressed out and told you need to just breathe but slowing down to focus on counting inhales and exhales is annoying? Jillian Rutledge is a dolphin trainer turned breathing coach who helps clients get in touch with their personal breathing rhythm just as dolphins do. In this episode of The Health Fix Podcast Jillian Rutledge and Dr. Jannine Krause talk about how paying attention to your own breathing patterns can help you to find a sustainable breathing pattern to help you manage stress.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Jillian learned how to breathe from dolphins
- Why Yawning Reduces Tension in the Body
- Why sighing may be a sign you are distressing
- How paying attention to your breathing can help you identify stressed states and the need to change your breathing pattern
Resources from the Show:
- Jillian Rutledge – https://www.jillianrutledge.com/
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
Send us feedback via Email
Leave a comment below
Stressed out with chronic pain, fatigue, gut issues, hormone imbalances?
Let’s do an assessment of your health, nutrition and fitness.
To schedule a FREE 1:1 call click HERE and chat with Dr. Krause to sleuth out what steps you need to take to get healthy right now!