Struggling to find the right balanced lifestyle routine for your health? Irina Adriaensen was caught in the stressors of the corporate world and found the Ayurvedic lifestyle of daily routines that balance your body helped to relieve the stress that was taking over her body. Irina Adriaensen is a yoga teacher, massage therapist and ayurvedic lifestyle coach helping folks to live for more than just the weekend! In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Irina on the Ayurvedic lifestyle and the importance of a daily routine to manage stress, especially during these challenging times.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How the varied types of yoga balance your body differently
- Why you need set sleep, wake, eating, movement and relaxing routines
- How Ayurvedic lifestyle principles help you manage stress
- How certain foods and spices balance your body
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my masterclass: The 5 Shifts my clients use to take control of stress, calm anxiety, reach their fitness goals and have incredible all day energy (Even if they’ve tried EVERYTHING.)