Overwhelmed, fatigued & gaining weight? How you spend your days & the habits you have contribute to your stress & overwhelm. It’s not like anyone taught you how to juggle fun & adulting. Rebelling against schedules and routines causes increased stress over the years. Not scheduling in breaks during the day, working through lunch & taking work home might seem like the way to get ahead but what is it doing to your health? In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause breaks down how you can start creating routines & habits right now so you can get more work done by taking breaks. This episode is a 2 part series on stress – check out episode 204 to learn more about stress!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How not taking breaks signals your brain to stay in stress mode
- Why your memory issues are due not giving your brain chill signals
- How to structure your day to improve memory, energy & metabolism
- Why daily play is key to improve how your body manages stress
- Manage Stress Naturally – Doc J’s Free Course Click HERE
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to learn how stress effects your gut, metabolism, hormones, heart & mind while trashing your nervous system?
Check out my FREE course – Manage Stress Naturally
AND if you’re ready to figure out what’s causing your health issues – I offer 1:1 FREE health & fitness audits to determine your next steps to get you answers.