Are you struggling to find ways to calm your anxiety and counter stress in your life? Curious about acupuncture but terrified of needles? Learn how acupuncture treatment principles can be applied to guided acupressure therapy. In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause and Beth Theodore talk about their favorite acupuncture channels and how they can be used in acupressure sessions to calm anxiety and manage stress.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How acupressure works
- Why acupressure is effective for anxiety and stress
- What an acupressure session looks like
- Why acupressure is a great alternative to acupuncture
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
- Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
- Send us feedback via Email
- Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE Masterclass
The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Fix Their Hormone Issues, So They Drop Pounds, Get Slim, and Win Back Their Energy (Even if they’ve been struggling with their weight and feeling exhausted for YEARS)