Do you have chronic fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, anxiety or depression that started after a root canal or dental procedure? For many years cardiologists have linked oral health to cardiovascular health and many dentists and doctors have spoken out about the risks of bacteria in the mouth causing chronic disease. But is it all hype? Is it possible that you could be harboring bacterial infections in your mouth that are making you sick? In this episode Dr. Jannine Krause gets real about dental procedures and what’s she’s seen in her office and what you should do if you think you might have a dental infection.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How root canals can be a cause chronic illness
• How wisdom teeth, fillings and other dental work can affect your health
• How to determine if you have a chronic oral infection
• How to maintain your oral health and prevent illness
Resources from the Show:
• See if you have an infection brewing – DNA Connexions
• Robyn Openshaw and Holistic Dentist Dr. Michelle Jorgenson, DDS – Green Smoothie Girl’s Comprehensive Holistic Dentist Guide by State
• Acupuncture Meridians Tooth Chart
• Cavitation Risk After Tooth Extractions and Wisdom Teeth Removal
• Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
• In the South Sound area in WA state?
• Chinese Research on Chronic Fatigue
• Human Oral Microbiome Database (HOMD) – The HOMD includes 619 taxa in 13 phyla, as follows: Actinobacteria, Bacteroidetes, Chlamydiae, Chloroflexi, Euryarchaeota, Firmicutes, Fusobacteria, Proteobacteria, Spirochaetes, SR1, Synergistetes, Tenericutes, and TM7.
• ProbioMax DDS by Xymogen – if you want to order online use code: DRJKRAUSE
• JNH Saunas
• Lumineux Mouthwash
• Quip – Electro-tooth brush
• Doc J’s – Steps to Keep Your Oral Health In Check
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn how to age well? Click Below Now!