Ever wondered about the connection between hormones and brain function? In the last episode in a series of four, Doc J discusses how stress induced hormonal imbalances lead to brain fog, memory issues, depression, anxiety, stress eating, PMS, irritability and mood swings.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How stress hijacks your brain & metabolism
• What hormones make you irritable & cause mood swings
• Why you need to get your cortisol & hormones tested before you try to treat imbalances
• How stress affects your thyroid
Resources From This Episode:
• Labrix – Saliva Cortisol Testing & Neurotransmitter Testing
• Thyroid Labs to evaluate: TSH, Free T3, Free T4, reverse T3, Anti-TPOs, Anti-TGs
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Losing yourself in life, pushing yourself too hard and not taking time to press pause breaks your brain and speeds up aging. Curious about other habits that accelerate your aging? Click Below Now!