Stress is a manifestation of not having enough fun in life. How long has it been since you’ve had fun – I mean really had fun? We have rules in our head that are total BS about having fun that need to be broken. Learn how to break the rules you have about having fun, stress less and rebel your way into having fun every day with tips from Doc J.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How to erase the rules in your head keeping you from having fun
• The plan you need right now to work fun into everyday
• Why you need a hobby
• The health risks of not having fun
Resources From This Episode:
• How A Hobby Can Boost Your Motivation and Change Your Life – Jessica Freeman http://tinybuddha.com/blog/hobby-can-boost-motivation-change-life/
• How to Have Fun In Life – Lori Deschene http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-have-more-fun-in-life-keep-your-thoughts-from-pulling-you-down/
• Trent Hamm – The Simple Dollar – 50 Ways to Have Fun By Yourself on the Cheap
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to stay young for as long as you possibly can? Click below now!