Dr. Marc Grossman is Doctor of Optometry and an Acupuncturist who’s a best selling author of multiple books. As a Holistic Eye Doctor, Dr. Grossman is dedicated to helping people with such conditions ranging from dry eyes to macular degeneration and glaucoma. Dr. Grossman’s belief is that vision doesn’t have to decline with age and can be improved at any age. In this podcast Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Dr. Grossman on how you can improve your vision, and the wholistic interventions you can take to improve your vision without resorting to stronger prescriptions for eyeglasses, contact lenses, or submitting to surgery.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How to improve your vision as you age
• Why your diet affects your vision
• How to improve your eye care regimen
• How glasses and contacts make your eyes weaker
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to learn more about improving your health as you age? Click Below Now!