Your posture says a lot about you and your stress levels. The more your shoulders are hunched over and your neck is going forward the more your body thinks it needs to prepare for the fight of it’s life. Unfortunately, technology doesn’t help your posture either thus sending your brain messages that you need to stay in protect mode. Top that off with life’s traumas and your body ends up thinking it’s running marathons daily further fatiguing you. In this episode, Dr. Jannine Krause discusses the common postures that keep your body in fight or flight mode and what to do about it.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
• How to correct your posture to increase your energy
• How opening up your rib cage to breathe better reduces stress
• How to strengthen your parasympathetic nervous system
• How to tone down your sympathetic nervous system
Resources from the Show:
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
• Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
• Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
• Send us feedback via Email
• Leave a comment below
Want to take your health to the next level?
Check out my FREE MASTERCLASS -
The 5-Step Strategy My Clients Use to Fix Their Hormone Issues, So They Drop Pounds, Get Slim, and Win Back Their Energy (Even if they've been struggling with their weight and feeling exhausted for YEARS)