If you’re been struggling with food allergies or intolerances for a while now or are newly diagnosed and not sure what to do this podcast is for you!
Kathlena, The Allergy Chef, has over 200 food allergies & intolerances, including most water. The members of her household also have food allergies and are all on unique special diets. After being told she had 30 days to live, Kathlena made it her mission to help the food allergy community thrive. Three years from her lowest point, she and her team have published cookbooks, started a bakery, done nationwide outreach, developed recipes, resources and created the most comprehensive food allergy friendly recipe database online. On this episode of The Health Fix Podcast, Dr. Jannine Krause interviews Kathlena, The Allergy Chef on how to embrace & manage food allergies & intolerances so you can improve your life.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Allergies and weight gain – how Kathlena weighed 450 lbs before learning of her food allergies
- How food intolerances effect overall health and chronic illness
- How to manage food allergies & intolerances to live your life to the fullest
- What to focus on to not let allergies & intolerances rule your life
Resources from The Show:
- Check out Kathlena’s extensive database of allergy friendly meals, resources & a free course for those newly diagnosed with food allergies or intolerance – www.goraise.net
- To become a member of Kathlena’s site enter: HEALTH50 for 50% off your first month of membership
Enjoy The Show? Never Miss An Episode
Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes
Subscribe via Stitcher or RSS feed
Send us feedback via Email
Leave a comment below